Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Go West

We went to Utah for the Layton family reunion and had a wonderful visit with everyone. The reunion was held at Aspen Grove, which is up Provo Canyon near Sundance. Now, I'm an east coast girl and I still prefer the ocean, but the mountains were beautiful and it was fun to be on them again.

Our BRIGHT orange shirts

Stuart and the babe

This is where we stayed and Mt. Timp is looming over

Bridget and Dane

Mingma and her fiancé Jigme

First time doing pottery - I really liked it

Stuart showing off his skills. Actually, he was really good.

Just call me Legolas

3 comments:

Steve Laverty said...

Aubrey, I've always thought you looked like Legolas. I guess it was the pointy ears.

Amy M. said...

I like the legolas pic. too. Makes me want to go pick-up archery.

Mikell said...

i love the logolas comment, i just got back from girls camoand we had archery and rifles