In Cambridge
When I look at Stuart, I can't help but think of the Greek saying: "There are only two kinds of people in this world who are beardless, women and boys, and I am neither."
Oh, they are growing up so fast! I'm sure we'll have a video of her taking steps soon! Hope you all are well and enjoying this beautiful weather in the city. I always love springtime in Boston/Cambridge.
Yea for baby Char. She is so cute.
Thanks for sharing the video of little Char standing. Adorable! How fun that you went to the marathon. I love your new pillows.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When I look at Stuart, I can't help but think of the Greek saying: "There are only two kinds of people in this world who are beardless, women and boys, and I am neither."
Oh, they are growing up so fast! I'm sure we'll have a video of her taking steps soon!
Hope you all are well and enjoying this beautiful weather in the city. I always love springtime in Boston/Cambridge.
Yea for baby Char. She is so cute.
Thanks for sharing the video of little Char standing. Adorable! How fun that you went to the marathon. I love your new pillows.
Post a Comment