Aubrey, I love getting into your heart and mind on your blog. I don't go there often enough and I am repenting. I don't see this as a request for buy you things so much as a window into you. love you,
I think you should have Trisha try and create a similar apron- I'm sure she could. And I have to say that I also like the London platter. I saw the collection at Target today and thought of you. You have great taste.
5 comments:
What aubrey is trying to say is buy me these things! We both know that I'm too cheap to buy them so its up to you guys.
Aubrey, I love getting into your heart and mind on your blog. I don't go there often enough and I am repenting. I don't see this as a request for buy you things so much as a window into you. love you,
I love how you always have good ideas for your home and yourself that we can use for gift ideas. They are all beautiful.
Since so many of these items are from Target, I definitely agree that they are needs.
I think you should have Trisha try and create a similar apron- I'm sure she could. And I have to say that I also like the London platter. I saw the collection at Target today and thought of you. You have great taste.
Love you.
Post a Comment