Now I'm searching for instructions on how to use the APA format. Why you ask? Because yours truly is going back to school. I just had my first class and already need to write an 8 page paper. I don't remember how to write. I only know how to write blog-style (where anything goes).
Here are the facts: I'm attending Simmons College and applying to the gender/cultural studies masters program. I'm taking a class before I apply, which will therefore be counted once I'm accepted/decide to pay lots of money for more education. The course I'm currently taking is Intimate Family Violence: A Multicultural Perspective. It's a doosey, but in all honesty, I'm really excited about it.
So here's to the long road ahead!
3 comments:
How exciting! I have spent the last several years trying to forget the horror of Poli Sci 200. Yikes. This past Saturday I met up with a girl named Brooke from my new ward. We went to the park and guess what...She was one of the PS 200 TAs from our class! She looked familiar and I had to ask. She had brown curly hair and went on to Harvard Law after finishing TAing for that class. Another TA from that class went to law school with Chris. That class still haunts me!
Enjoy your citations!
So excited for you! You will rock APA and any other formats they throw your way.
Go girl!
Post a Comment