Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome Yellow and Friends

Most of you don't care, but these pictures were requested by some of my sisters and friends. I've had a list of projects that I've been wanting to do/change for a while now and I'm almost done. I realized the other day how much material items (especially new items) make me happy. I'm willing to admit it.

This lamp base was originally green, which I spray painted bright yellow. I'm totally on a yellow kick right now, which you will notice.

This is waiting to be framed and was purchased off of Etsy.

Our new desk chair for $10 off craigslist.

New fabric that my lovely mother sewed into pillows for me.

New curtains that my mom sewed as well. Love them!

This rug currently resides in our bedroom, but there is barely any light, so no room photo.

This series will be framed as well and will hang in the kitchen. Yellow wall not included.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

it is perfectly A-OK to be a material girl aubs. I love you- everything looks so good. especially charlotte's hair. great job! xo