-Flew to Utah and had a nice visit with family.
-Had a great visit with my childhood friend Ronda.
-Dealt with a sick child - lovely.
-Santa came and went.
-Had a canceled flight due to weather (thanks a lot nor'easter) and got delayed 4 days! Yes, 4 days.
-Got upgraded to 1st class because we were so nice.
-My smart phone got lost/stolen on our return flight. Now I'm using a dumb phone. For the record, Stuart was the last one with my phone. Hence this is the reason why you do not see any pictures on this post because all of them were ON MY PHONE! Curse first class people. I'm still bitter.
-Celebrated New Years with great friends, but returned home by 10pm.
-Really celebrated New Years by falling asleep to LOTR (Lord of the Rings) in bed and getting mad when I woke up a little after midnight to brush my teeth. We're off to a great start this year.
1 comment:
I am sorry that all your pictures were on your phone! ARGH. I sure had a great time with you and your family. Especially glad for my sake that you stayed those extra 4 days. How did Charlotte like 1st class? You guys sure are troopers! Miss you already. Good luck with your phone...
Post a Comment