
Charlotte received her first hair cut and here's the result. I think she looks adorable, but also think this adds five years to her age. She looks so much older and it keeps catching me off guard. We cut off at least 2 inches, maybe more. Stuart did most of the trimming and I helped. It's not bad if you don't look too closely. The bow helps too.
4 comments:
She is so stylish!
She looks so cute and yes, SO old. Soren also just got his hair cut and every time he does I think he looks about 5. So crazy. Can't wait to see the hair in person. Soren's going to be smitten!
Oh that is such a good look for her! Anything would be. I remember thinking that about Taylor that cutting her hair made her look older. So sweet and adorable. Good job to you two for doing it together.
that is so precious! she has the best style. (i'm sure she picks out her own clothes, right?)
Post a Comment