Go Celtics! I'm exhausted after last night's game - but it was an awesome game and worth staying up for! My father called me during the game and I was very upset because everything we were putting up wasn't going in - it was torture to watch. But my dad thought something was wrong and then realized I was talking about the game. He just laughed at me and told me that I needed to do something else (I tried washing the dishes, but then came back to the TV). He then called my mom and she had the same response - she was all upset about the game. I then called my mom because I knew she would understand my frustration. It's interesting that the women in our family are the sport fanatics and we all get worked up over games (mostly just me and my mom). But the good news...is that we WON, so I was happy that I could sleep that night.
Friday, June 13, 2008
BEAT LA
Go Celtics! I'm exhausted after last night's game - but it was an awesome game and worth staying up for! My father called me during the game and I was very upset because everything we were putting up wasn't going in - it was torture to watch. But my dad thought something was wrong and then realized I was talking about the game. He just laughed at me and told me that I needed to do something else (I tried washing the dishes, but then came back to the TV). He then called my mom and she had the same response - she was all upset about the game. I then called my mom because I knew she would understand my frustration. It's interesting that the women in our family are the sport fanatics and we all get worked up over games (mostly just me and my mom). But the good news...is that we WON, so I was happy that I could sleep that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
go celts! you two are hosts again! guess that's what you get for being so cool and living in boston. if anyone, and i mean anyone wants a tour of pleasant grove, please direct them to me and i'll be glad to show them the highlights. it will take 15 minutes.
:)
love you, talk to you soon!
That game was really amazing! I watched it with a bunch of Lakers fans but I know that Boston is the best. You and Bianca were total brain washers. Congrats!
this is funny because i don't even like either team, but this was such an awesome game, i couldn't believe the comeback. i really hate kobe and i love kg so i am so excited for the celts to (cross fingers) win the series. yes!
Post a Comment