Friday, June 13, 2008

Lunch along the River

Today I had lunch along the Charles River - not too far from Harvard. This is an older picture that I took; however, this bridge and scene was in my view. It was a beautiful day and it was nice to sit outside, feel the warmth, and watch people go by on the river. Even though there was still a lot of noise from the city - it was peaceful just to see the water. There is something very therapeutic about water.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Aubrey Hiers. I cannot believe it is you, and I am happy that I blog hopped and found your blog. You are absolutely beautiful. Did you know we are in the same ward now? My husband just started school at MIT and we had a couple over from the ward, Collette Call and her husband, and after playing the "who do you know game" she asks me if I know any of the Hiers girls...I can't believe how small the world is! I am excited to see you!... and if you could please somehow put me in touch with your sister Trisha, I would really appreciate it...I want to shoot myself that we have lost touch.