Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fenway with Layton's

Fenway Park again! We love this place! We took Stuart's parents to a Red Sox game (even though Stuart's father is a Yankee fan) and had an incredible game! We beat Tampa Bay 7-1 and the highlights were: Manny hitting a homer in the 1st, Coco getting in a fight and the benches cleared, Jacoby made a sacrifice dive, singing "Sweet Caroline," and hearing Bostonians cheer for their beloved Red Sox and Celtics, since the Celts were playing LA that night. It was a great Boston night.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Im so jealous, Id give anything to go to a Sox game again!
So I have a question for ya. I dont know if you got my last comment or not, so I dont know how often you check those. But I was hoping I could get your parents address. With us moving 4 times in the first 2 years of marriage, Ive misplaced a lot of stuff, one of which is your parents address. I never sent them a thank you card for everything they (your most wonderful Mom)did for us and even though its been a couple years since I still would like to thank them somehow. If you dont want to share it on here, my email address is jcooper@ehometownbank.com.
Thank you!