Monday, August 24, 2009

Design on a Dime

We have a great landlord that let's us update the apartment and he pays for it all. It's a win-win situation for both parties involved. We decided to put new flooring down in the kitchen and update our very old bathroom.

Before - Stuart getting rid of our 70's mirror/medicine cabinet (I was so happy to see this go).

After - It's amazing what paint, new lighting, mirror, faucet and hardware can do

Before - Literally sticking on our kitchen floor (this is a great product)

After

Now we just need to get rid of that wood paneling. I have a feeling there will be more projects to come.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Megan said...

It looks great. I am sure that both you and your landlord are happy.

Emily said...

I love that you call yourselves the "bostonians in cambridge" I love it! Oh, and I love the home stuff. I heard on the news this morning that because of the economy plummeting home fix it jobs have gone up, and so have ER visits caused by such irrational behavior... keep it safe stu. Love ya

Leslie and Alan said...

WOW! We are proud of you. It looks so good.

Cobbs Hill said...

You guys did such a great job, you're bathroom is very Pottery Barn!

Amy M. said...

Most impressive. Great job you two! You are so lucky to have nice land lords who let you improve upon the space. It's rare.