I noticed that I've been adding a lot of yellow accents throughout the house and that's just fine with me.
This was a great find at Marshalls for $8. I'm in love with this pattern right now.
I'm also loving my new pillows. Found these placemats at Target and my mom was nice enough to make them into pillows for me. Again, a total of $8 for 2 pillows.
Got this a couple years ago at Christmas Tree Shop and I'm still happy with the color I chose. I don't remember the cost, but probably cheap.
The other side of the Dwell pillow from Target.

2 comments:
Can you come decorate my house?
needs needs needs.
love the yellow. you are a yellow, i think. well probably we are both reds in real life, but a yellow in personality:)
love you, i'll call you back tomorrow, already up at the in-laws....
Post a Comment