Thursday, October 28, 2010

Costumes

Last weekend our friends hosted their annual Halloween party and it was the best one yet! Costumes are mandatory and everyone went all out (you can check out the pictures here).

Below are our beautiful costumes. I can't take credit (I'm lazy when it comes to constructing things) but Stuart engineered the frames and my mother sewed the fabric. I did "help" a little.

That's really us underneath there...

Here's the proof

We made the costumes out of pvc pipe, lots of duct tape, and fabric. It was a little awkward standing around, taking up so much space and not being able to sit down. Yet, it was worth it.

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Emily said...

i bet it was a hit! they are great!

Steve Laverty said...

Are you wearing tights???

Rachel Durazzani said...

Wow! I am so impressed. What fun costumes.

Tracy Laverty said...

How creative! Looks like it was a lot of fun. What was Charlotte for Halloween?