This past weekend, I went down to the island with my parents one last time. Don't worry, these will be the last MV pictures for another 8 months. We went to a few of our favorite places (which mostly involves food) and helped prepare the closing of the house.
.jpg)
View on Saturday
.jpg)
View on Sunday (Stuart says I don't take any original pictures on the Vineyard and I'm okay with that. These views never get old for me).
.jpg)
Just waking up. No, she did not sleep with her hat, but loves to wear it.
.jpg)
Mom and I attended the local Harvest Festival and had some of the best apple cider. You can't get any fresher.
p.s. I'm now on the look out for local honey - the lady there sold me as well as the "buy local" shirts
.jpg)
Can you tell it's Fall?
.jpg)
Near Larsen's Fish Market

Menemsha
.jpg)
Papa's birthday
.jpg)
Pianist in the making
.jpg)
Chowda at Larsen's. Not bad, but I still prefer Black Dog's.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Aubrey,
I am glad you had a fun time. Thank you for posting pictures of the vineyard and of cute little Charlotte :) I wish that we could have gone to the vineyard more this past Summer, but it was a very full Summer for us preparing for our hike in the Grand Canyon. Now we just need to endure the Winter and then we'll be back on the Vineyard :) !
Love all the recent pictures and agree that the view from our front porch never gets old. We will have to keep busy and look forward to next summer. I like Black Dog's chowda better as well.
Post a Comment