Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween

This year we all chose something different...no theme here, except that for some reason I tend to choose costumes that I can hide in. See our costumes from last year here.

Charlotte - a ladybug

Stuart - the unabomber

Aubrey - transformer (I'm really inside)

Here's a video as proof. And another one.


5 comments:

Bridget said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Best halloween costume ever! I love the transformer!

Alisa said...

ha, i'm loving the unibomber and transformer! well, and of course the lady bug, but we're totally getting a good laugh at ya'lls.

Emily said...

oh those are all so great! I LOVED the videos. Thanks for sharing them! Hope you all have a fabulous day! I love that you get into the spirit and fun of this great day!

Amy M. said...

The boys loved watching you transform- way to think "outside of the box!" Great costumes.

Emily said...

Jordan and Taylor are so impressed! We want you to pass that to us for next year... hopefully Jordan won't have outgrown it. :-)